RSS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Indonesian Bread Pudding

To be honest I am not thrill with the result but I'm still gonna put the recipe here for my reference if next time I'm making it again..:)

Ingredients :
10 Slice of sandwich bread (next time I have to add more)
1 Can of Coconut milk + 1 cup of water (I add water cuz my coconut milk is very thick)
1 Cup of Sugar
1 Tsp Cinnamon
3 Little bag of raisins
4 Eggs

Directions
1. Soak the bread in coconut milk
2. Whisk the egg
3. Add the egg and other ingredients into the bread and using electric mixer, mix for about 2-5 min (I like the sof texture in my bread pudding)
4. Bake in 350F for about 40-45 min
5 Let in cool before you slice it

Note : I used 10 slice of bread, the pudding is little bit moist, I like it little bit hard and thick so I think next time I just have to add more bread

0 comments:

Post a Comment