RSS

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Indonesian Fruit Cocktail

I got this recipe from Indonesian Beverage Recipe Book. It is very simple to make but instead of using fresh fruit, I just use fruit cocktail in a can. My husband is not really thrill with this but I think it is good especially in a hot summer weather like today

Ingredient
2  Cans (15,25oz) Dole Tropical Fruit in light syrup
2 (7oz) red Grapefruit or you can substitute with other fruit you like (I really like grape fruit)
1/4 Tsp ground cinnamon or you can use 5in cinnamon stick
100 Gr Sugar
1000 Ml water
100 Cc lemon juice from fresh lemon
1500Ml Soda (I use Lemon Lime Soda)

Direction
1. Drain fruits and set aside
2. Boil water, sugar and cinnamon. Let it cool, add fruit, lemon juice and soda. Let it chill in the refrigirator

0 comments:

Post a Comment