RSS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cotton Soft Japanese Cheese Cake

 
I really like Japanese Cheese Cake. I tried to find the recipe and finally found this one on the Internet but I couldn't remember what site. Anyway, I still think I should put on my blog so anytime I want to have it, I have the recipe...
 
Ingredients:

5oz/140gr fine granulated sugar
6 eggs whites
6 eggs yolks
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
2 oz butter
9 oz cream cheese
100 ml milk
1 tsp lemon juice
2 oz cake flour
1 oz cornstarch
1/4 tsp salt

1. melt cream cheese, butter and milk over double boiler. cool the mixture. fold in the flour, cornstarch, egg yolks, lemon juice, mix well, set aside

2. whisk egg Whites with cream of tartar until foamy. add the sugar and beat (low speed) until soft form

3. add the cheese mixture to the egg white mixture and mix well. pour into 8' round pan (i use 8x8 square pan), lightly grease and line the button and sides of the pan with baking paper

4. bake cheese cake in a water bath for 1hr 10 min at 325f
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment