RSS

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Garlic Chicken

Oneday my good friend told me about garlic chicken she made for her dinner. It's sound delicious but I thought it will be hard to make..nope, I was wrong. This is very simple chicken dish I've ever known. I bake thi garlic chicken many times now and still is our favorite dish.
1 Whole chicken
1 Bulk of garlic
2 Tbsp. salt.
Pepper

Mashed garlic,salt and pepper together. In a bowl rubbed the garlic mixture all over the chicken, inside,outside, under skin, just make sure they have enough marinade. Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and leave it in a refrigirator all night. Bake in 400F for about 2 hr. If the chicken brown enough after 1 hour lower the tempt to 375F.

Note : To bake the chicken,  I'm using beer can holder for making beer can chicken so the chicken can stand instead  (of course I don't use beer at all on my recipe)


0 comments:

Post a Comment